Sunday, December 18, 2005

Bon Weekend

This was certainly the best and the most happening weekend I had here. Suddenly coming across a restaurant called Namaste and having Paneer Dil-Bahaar with Kulcha and Elaichi Rice (never had this dish in India!) was enough to make the weekend great, but much more happened. A friend of my BSc days visited me from Denmark, we watched King Kong together in a multiplex, went to Brussels, moved around, did shopping and now I have my own DigiCam! And then today we went to Luxembourg (read Look-zaam-boorg). It is a rich place where practically every second building is a bank! Lots of photos and videos are there which are yet to be transferred to the computer.

Also came across two Indian restaurants called Taj Mahal and Bombay Inn, both names very close to my heart. Shall go there sometime to fill my stomach, to empty my wallet, and above all - to speak in Hindi with waiters!

Planning to make the next weekend too, as bon as possible. Have to prepare a talk for tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At Wed Dec 21, 05:40:00 PM 2005, Blogger samudrika said...

Could I link to your blog?

 
At Wed Dec 21, 06:09:00 PM 2005, Blogger Amit said...

Oui, s'il vous plait. Yes, please. That will help my blog in getting more visitors :)

Me also shall link to yours while editing the blog template next time.

 
At Thu Dec 22, 06:41:00 PM 2005, Blogger samudrika said...

Merci, monsieur!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home