Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Some crazy thoughts

Today, that I have completed 10000 days since I was born, I am compelled to look back and think. The increment of digits, in some sense, is a rare phenomenon. Last time when it happened, I was too young to realise it, and next time, I won't be anymore in this world.

A question comes to my mind - "Isn't it too monotonous to be with one single person, me myself, for 10000 days?" Then I realise that the real me is an accumulation of so many people I have come across so far, and that's what fills so many colours in life. It was only my body with me all the time, but so many diversities within were picked from everyone around. So where is the question of monotony?

4 Comments:

At Thu Feb 23, 07:08:00 AM 2006, Blogger samudrika said...

Ummm....Happy birthday? Or not.

 
At Fri Feb 24, 09:11:00 AM 2006, Blogger Basudeb Dasgupta said...

Well said.

 
At Fri Feb 24, 10:08:00 AM 2006, Blogger Amit said...

@Samudrika: Nope! I guess. Else everyDAY would be a Happy Birthday. BTW, what if I ask you the same question TODAY?

@VW: Thank You!

 
At Sun Feb 26, 07:43:00 AM 2006, Blogger samudrika said...

That is a valid point.

Regarding your question, I did have birthdays on my mind for a certain period of time. Thankfully now that phase is over. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home