Tuesday, February 07, 2006

An upcoming model

The weather is coldest in my life and I find it difficult to believe that I can walk in 'minus'! The lake in the town has frozen and no surprise that I am excited about it. This made me take a round of the lake and click whatever I could. I was amazed to see this reflection from the ice.


And then another bird was kind enough to pose for me. First she demonstrated her cat-walk (bird-walk should I say?).


Then she invited me to take this picture of her:


I should say she has got all the characteristics of an upcoming model. But I am not in this kind of business and thus keeping my policy of neutrality, I can only say "Thanda matlab... lake frozen"!

6 Comments:

At Wed Feb 08, 10:12:00 AM 2006, Blogger Dr Shanta Laishram said...

Nice post, Amit!

 
At Wed Feb 08, 03:07:00 PM 2006, Blogger samudrika said...

We wonder if she actually refers to a bird or there is some other person not in the picture. :)

 
At Thu Feb 09, 05:21:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amit said...

You caught me! She is definitely not same as She.

 
At Thu Feb 09, 05:46:00 PM 2006, Blogger Hetal said...

the reflection photo is an amazing compilation. it could win u prizes. which camera was it taken with?

 
At Thu Feb 09, 05:59:00 PM 2006, Blogger samudrika said...

May we ask for pictures of the other she?

 
At Fri Feb 10, 02:17:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amit said...

@Hetal: Thanks for the (over)praise. I used my Sony DSC P-200 Digicam.

@Samudrika: Picture is already there in the post. Other she is the reflection of the bird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home